|Russian size||Manufacturer size||Chest girth (sm)||Waist girth (sm)||Hip girth (sm)||Height (sm)|
Fleece is an excellent material: from it you can sew clothes, toys and even slippers. Despite the fact that some mothers protest against wearing things made of artificial fabrics, fleece clothes for children are becoming more and more popular.
1) Unlike natural fabrics, fleece does not absorb moisture, but only conducts it. This means that the fleece will remove moisture from the body and retain heat. In addition, the fleece dries very quickly, if you wash such clothes, by the morning you can already put on your child.
2) Fleece is very warm. It was made as a replacement for wool, and its main function is to warm.
3) Fleece things - a holiday for allergy sufferers. For those who cannot wear woolen clothes and down jackets, fleece fabric will be a good substitute for these materials.
4) The material is breathable. The child should not sweat in it. But at the same time, it can pass the wind, so in damp and windy weather, fleece overalls or blouses are worn under a warm top (jackets, vests, for babies - insulated envelopes).
5) Fleece - elastic fabric, blouses and panties from it do not constrain movements, but they tend to stretch.
6) Very nice, soft and soft to the touch fabric, not “scratchy” at all, unlike wool. However, it is flammable - do not dry over a fire!
||4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years