|Russian size||Manufacturer size||Chest girth (sm)||Waist girth (sm)||Hip girth (sm)||Height (sm)|
• The most basic indicator when choosing sweatpants is comfort. Let the child try them on - clothes should not hamper movements, let the baby sit down, make movements with arms and legs.
• Give preference to pants with mesh inserts - this is not just a decorative element. Such inserts improve the circulation of air under clothing and allow the baby's skin to breathe.
• This type of clothing does not need to be purchased "for growth" - there is a risk of injury during sports or just active movements. Also, do not get too wide pants: when running, the child may stumble and fall.
• Pants should be conveniently fixed with a tie or a wide elastic band (soft and well stretched).
• It is desirable that the elastic was at the bottom, on the ankles.
• It is better that sweatpants have pockets, so that your child can put some things in there (the same often needed handkerchief).
• Finally, do not forget about hygiene: if possible, get a few pairs of both thin and insulated models. Wash them as often as possible, because such clothes are constantly soaked in sweat, which provokes the rapid growth of bacteria.
||Dark gray melange
||9 years, 10 years, 11 years, 12 years